Tuesday: The official launch date of English Hunter. It turns out the lucky draw was a
Wednesday: Started off as usual... until a long, used correction tape was flying off the window! The wind was blowing it
Thursday: By far I like Thursday. Encik Zaiefanie recovered from his denggi. Hope he marks our results quicker then. We had PJ .. played basketball. Horrible shooting, only 10 FGM of 30 FGA. Sejarah.. there's where the fun begins.
It all began when the fire drill started, all of us ran down to the compound. People begin shouting here and there:
WEAR YOUR MASKS!!
Apparently the twins from 5H got infected by H1N1. OMG!! The Form 4s then began throwing rocks at the prefacts.... Shirley was complaining to someone, I forgot.... For once, I agree prefacts are just ordinary students wearing a blue uniform. The fire drill ended later... suddenly...
Level 5 security level! Madman on the run! Armed with an apple or tennis ball! Chases after shadows! All doors and windows shut!I feel so sorry for him la. It's not that he wanted to be like this... I also acheived my 200th chess carreer win... It's not remarkable. It took 5 years. And I lost 135 matches along the way.
No interesting articles today... The article I have in mind is still in my draft. Till then stay tuned!

This is how's it done.
ReplyDelete