Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Define Hurt



Recap: Today was simple,plain, boring day... BUT don't judge a book by its covers.... a lot of interesting stuff happened today... sorry not telling.... :P PBSM was


S-T-U-P-I-D.


Mr Raja's twin didn't come... hohoho... so we had to copy notes. A lot of people ponteng...Even Puan Pardeep also ponteng... hohoho...
Seriously,

Some people just don't understand the meaning of hurt.... For example a sport player that chosen to be part of the team, he wanted to play... Not just to be there to make up the numbers.... I'm sure I hurt someone in my life.... I mean, everyone does???? Take this moment to apologize, hohoho.... But there's people that hurt people but don't apologize.... They don't even want to admit!?! WTF? They make people think they are always right, and other people wrong....   

What to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails